Friday, January 15, 2010

Recovery



Remember when I blogged about losing all of the pictures off of my computer from July on?

That was bad.

But most of the pictures had already been ordered.

Except for one photo shoot.

It was a senior photo shoot for a darling girl.

And I lost her pictures.

Then my brilliant husband told me about this little contraption he had seen that allows you to plug your old hard drive right into your computer and use it like an external hard drive.

I got it yesterday.

It didn't work.

The instructions were telling me that I had to format the hard drive first.

I've made that mistake before on my camera, before I knew that "format" really means "erase everything".

But then my brilliant husband came to the rescue again. (With a lot of help from my Heavenly Father whom I had been speaking with all day.)

This little contraption cost me $10 and it saved my life.

Everyone should have one...just in case.








5 comments:

Nat said...

Way to go! I'm glad you were able to find your pictures.

Elaine Goold said...

Oh My, I am so glad you were able to get your photos! Hallelujah! What a blessing!

Nathan and Toni Southam said...

That's awesome. Thank goodness for technology. Those pictures turned out so great by the way! Do you ever come to Price and take pictures. I am looking for someone to take Grant and the new babies when he decides to come along!

The Adams Family said...

I am so happy you got your pictures! That is so exciting and Im sure it is a relief!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I should get one of those things. I know my computer is going to crash any minute.