Thursday, February 04, 2010

Oh Boy.

I told Gwen she was good and she said, "Yeah. Good at telling jokes." That was the funniest one she's ever told. Usually they make no sense.


Today on the way to school Gwen said, "Mom...remember when Kelly said 'I'm Suzy. I don't know what I'm doing.'?" It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. Of course, she remembered the whole conversation so she filled me in. Awhile ago I asked Kelly to take a picture and she was just teasing me about always acting self conscious when I do photo shoots. I forget that Gwen understands (kind of) what is going on around her. Of course she doesn't understand sarcasm yet. I think this might be where her idea that I am the dumbest person on the planet comes from. Thanks a lot Kelly. The rest of the way to school Gwen and Max both taunted in squeaky sing song voices from the back, "I'm Suzy and I don't know what I'm doing." Haha....it's true.

Gwen told me calmly from the back seat the other day that pretty soon her name would be Gwen Reese. Anyone know of any ALL girl schools in Utah?


Max likes to make "drinks". Once he put fritos in a glass of water and microwaved it. I guess he felt like he had to prove something, so he took a drink. Gross, but he is stubborn and with a grimace on his face he said, "Hmmm....yum." So on Sunday I walked downstairs and heard the microwave running. Sure enough he was making another "drink". Only this time he made the drink in a plastic measuring cup that had a magnet on the back. The drink consisted of water and marbles. I didn't discover this for a few minutes. I had to put the fire out first. And of course Max was nowhere to be found. Stinker. That was a mess I would rather not have to clean up again.








8 comments:

Talia, Justin, and Turner said...

LOL! That is too funny! I am waiting for the day when my little boy does something like that.

The Adams Family said...

Cute little models:)...and an awesome photographer!

Nat said...

Cute pictures!

Melanie said...

Thanks for another bout of smiles and the great pictures to look at!

Jennie said...

Nice! I was just thinking as I was looking through your pictures that it will be really fun for your kids to look back and see how well you documented their little lives. I wish that I took cute pictures of my kids...where's my camara again?

Sarah said...

They are so cute! I love Gwen's sense of humor, classic!

sweet {love.} shop said...

wow, so glad my kids haven't discovered microwaving "drinks" yet. I cant even imagine.

Elaine Goold said...

Maybe one day Max will be a famous scientist/inventor or at least working for Coca Cola in the drink-testing room!!! And Gwen will have a talk show! They are so funny! Keep smiling!