Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I like Mike

Here we are at the Michael Buble concert the day before my birthday.
It was awesome.
Best concert I've ever been to.
(We don't need to talk about how many of the whopping 4 concerts I've been to were Neil Diamond...the Carlson clan has a mutual love for that guy.)

I can't get any pictures to upload except this one.
Joey took 20 pictures and this is the only one I'm not smiling in.
I guess guys are just as bad as girls when it comes to only caring if we look good in a picture.
I'm not even sure what I'm looking at.
Probably Mike.
He referred to himself as "Mike" so I think it's alright if I do too.
If I were Emily Blunt I would have just forgiven him.
We all make mistakes.
But we don't all sing and dance like Mikey B.

Sigh.

(Thanks for watching the kids Patty.)


10 comments:

kellyrass said...

Still mad about not going - I think Joey should have given me his ticket. I feel even worse that you say he is better than Neil. That dude is hard to beat.

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun. Rory hates Mike though, so I don't know how fun it would be to go with him.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

LOVED it too!! One of the BEST concerts.
My favorite was his MJ impersonation!...But, the whole thing was GREAT!
Did you make it to the opening show...Naturally 7?
...They were GOOD!...
I didn't get ANY pictures!
The Security guy looked in my bag and told us we couldn't bring in our Camera...So, Andy had to walk it a few MILES back to the car!
SUCKERS!!

The Johnsons said...

Sounds like fun! Happy Late Birthday! Thanks for the present, it is way cute! I love the nursing cover its so nice. Your a sweetheart!

Nat said...

I love Neil Diamond! I agree with kellyrass..."That dude is hard to beat."

Randi said...

Did Joey get a spray tan for the concert?

Elyse & Dale said...

i love mikey. I wish i could have gone. My husband has no idea what i like i guess. glad you had fun! he's so amazing!

Nanette Gamble said...

I love concerts. I don't really know any Michael Buble songs, I just know that Alec Baldwin listens to him on the show "30 Rock". Have you ever seen that show? It is so funny. Anyways, I'm glad you had such a good time. :)

suzy said...

Kelly...let's fly to the UK and see him again.
Sarah, I'm not sure it's alright for you to call him Mike. Haha...just joking.
Joc, that was Joey's favorite part too! He was sad he didn't sing the whole song.
Cassie, Thank you and you're welcome. I'm glad you got it and that you like it.
Natalie...he doesn't even hold a candle to Michael Buble, as far as performing.
Elyse...husbands rarely do. I am lucky Joey loves him more than I do.
Nanette...I heart 30 Rock. I want to go to there. Haha.

The Belnaps said...

Don't you worry..Nate grew up in love with Barry Manilow. That's all his parents listened too...still haven't been to one of his concerts...or any concert for that matter..now whose the lame one! Glad you had fun!