Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello Again.








Where to start?
I guess the end is always the best place to start.
Right?

Well we just got home from Bear Lake. We went for a family reunion and I loved it.
I love Joey's family so it was no surprise that it was a blast.
I might have cried a little on the way home.

We shared a double wide with Erik and Kelly. I don't think Kelly wants to talk to me for awhile. I am hard to live with...even for a few days.

AND...I didn't take a single picture. So maybe when Elyse posts hers I will steal some.

*UPDATE*
My awesome mother in law emailed me her pictures from Bear Lake this morning.






Max kept telling us he was "Weddy to wide da Weenie!"


Lori took Max for a ride on the wave runner. His favorite thing about her is her black hair.







.....................................

A few weeks before that, I was called to be a primary teacher.
I cried a lot when I got home.
......................................

The DVD player in my car is being fixed and has been for over a week now.
With Joey living out of town to go to school that means the kids and I have no car.
Last week we just sat at home and neglected all of our errands.
This week it will mean begging for rides or walking a lot.
(Staci....if you read this soon, come and get me.)
.....................................

These two are getting married on Thursday.
Eight kids between them.
Cross your fingers.


Mom...can I catch a ride?

................................................

The Carlson side got another little boy. The boy/girl ratio is starting to get a little closer.
Congrats Kelli and Chad!
(Still no picture...sorry)
................................................

We are all booked for an awesome vacation to the 8/28 rally at the Lincoln Memorial. I hope there are no incidents with the Black Panthers. Can I say that on a blog? Now I am more scared. To see what the 8/28 (Restoring Honor) rally is go here. We are stopping in Florida first to say hello to this cute little family that we love before they move away from sunny Florida forever.


(Picture used without permission)
.........................................................

And now since work ALWAYS comes first, I only have pictures of the work I've been doing and none of my cute little family enjoying the sunshine. I DO have pictures, they are just still RAW and not jpegs that I can post. So until I get those ready for posting, here is a little of what I've been doing while Joey struggles through the first math class he's taken in over 10 years. Probably more like 15. Poor kid.









8 comments:

patty said...

Congratulations to Melissa! Hope you have a beautiful day!

Sarah said...

Yay for a new post. Your pictures are so amazing, I cannot wait for this baby to get here so you can take pictures for me.

Nanette said...

I wish you lived closer so you could take my family's pictures. You are so good at it! Looks like you had a blast at your family reunion.

I'm sorry that Joey is gone and you don't have a car. Chris is gone right now, but it is only for 2 days and so it's not as bad.

Emily P said...

Hayden is black and he has a panther on his arm so you should be more scared of him than anything. Just kidding but he really does have a panther on his arm and he really is black.....

kellyrass said...

I am still talking to you - I thought it was great!!! I am really tan.

kellyrass said...

And that comment from Emily was HILARIOUS!!! Does he know about the black panthers?

Elaine Goold said...

Hey, I'll see you at Melissa's wedding! I am riding up with your dad because the brakes on my car are bad and Gary doesn't want to fix them. The picture of the Yorkie puppy you posted looks just like my new grandpuppy, Micah. So cute! Look on Daniel and Madi's facebook to see him.

Elaine Goold said...

Are you really driving to Washington DC at the end of August? And all the way to Florida? Wow - you guys are nuts! Actually we drove with 4 boys about 15 years ago. We visited Gary's sister in Austin, Texas, went to Florida and then up the East Coast. It was a great trip. Have fun!