Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boxtops & Hector



First off....

Please go here and vote for Ashman. Lins is giving away boxtops to the school with the most votes.

And while I am not positive what good boxtops are, I know I want Gwen's school to win.

I have faithfully cut off boxtops since before I had kids and sent them to nieces and nephews to turn into their schools.

And I still don't know why.

Someone enlighten me.

But first go vote. Now. Please.

........................................................................................................................................................................

In other news:

The kids are insisting that we name the baby Hector now.

This is Hector from the Electric Company on PBS.

I don't know if Gwen thinks he is super cute, or just admires him for his brain. ("He has the ability to replay any image that he sees, much like a video camera." -wikipedia)

Not happening.

I like Atticus, but it has been pointed out numerous times that people would call him Addy.

I also like Anton.

But we will probably end up going with Cash. Because Joey has the best taste around.

And with a name like that, he is bound to be naughty. And girls always go for the bad boys.

Ask Gwen who has the best style at our house if you don't believe me. (She made me take a picture of her outfit and hair choice today to get his approval before I could take her to school.)

She copied this hairstyle from a polly pocket and she insists on rolling up her pants so that people can see her boots.

In Max news, he is in preschool once a week, which isn't nearly enough. He loves it!

It is weird though to have kids who are such opposites.

On Gwens first day of preschool she begged me to let her walk in alone.

Max on the otherhand still stands nervously next to the car until I walk him in.

Which is inconvenient when I am not presentable. (Which is everyday) Funny little guy.


HAPPY FALL!!!

Who else is excited to wear giant sweatshirts??!!


8 comments:

kellyrass said...

Please remember when choosing a name that you and Joey are the whitest people I know. I'm just sayin'. Can you picture Josh with a name like Julio?

Elyse & Dale said...

boxtops are the best. They can get so much free stuff for the class. I voted :)

The Belnaps said...

I like Anton..my grandpa had a brother named that..also I like Anson. And there used to be a boy that lived in your house named Cash...fyi...Sophie could also handle school like everyday...She was also telling me about Max the other day..she called him "the boy I don't know"..I asked her if his name was Max..she said yep

Randi said...

I think we already decided it's Cash. Just stop debating now. Kelly, I think Josh would have made a good Julio.

patty said...

I like both names. Hector a little more than Boxtop.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Hey...CONGRATS on the new addition!
Patty's comment was pretty FUNNY!

BTW, I LOVE the name Cash!
I hope you go with that one!

Loriannie said...

I am pretty sure I will call him Hector no matter what, just to bug Joey.
Or maybe boxtop.
That was pretty funny Patty.

Sarah said...

Why doesn't anyone want to name their new babies J Bez? What the freak is wrong with J Bez?