Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Portraits

(Click the picture...it gets bigger!)

I am having a rough morning.

No matter how diligently you train your children to be lazy and sleep in...1 month of school will reverse your efforts.

School children also get bored easily at home with only the tv to entertain them.

Who knew?

So...I don't know why this picture is showing up so small.

Try clicking on it and see if it shows up bigger.

If not, I will have to fix it later.

The kids might kill each other if I don't take them outside to play.

But here are the details just in case:

I will be doing Halloween portraits in Price, UT on Friday October 22 from 2-5 p.m. at my sweet little sister in laws house.

Pictures are $10 per pose and includes a 5x7 and a high res file sent to your email.

Call or email with any questions or to reserve a spot.

jackandjillphotography@gmail.com
435.896.7346

Help a girl out and spread the word.

(Maybe not with the teeny tiny jpg....I will fix it.)

1 comment:

Nanette said...

I hope that we will live closer to you some day so that you can take our pictures. You are so talented!