Friday, November 05, 2010

Halloween and Missing Teeth


Well Max really messed Halloween up this year.

We were supposed to be villains because last year we were all super heroes.

Joey chose Skeletor, Gwen was the White Witch (from Narnia, not Alice in Wonderland) and I was Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.





Max refused to be a bad guy.

He would NOT budge.

So he was He-Man to Joey's Skeletor.


He was cute.

Gwen was cute.

Joey made all their costumes.

Except mine because I'm fat and pregnant.

So I bought mine and it was lame.

(Even though mine was the only store bought costume, I was also the only one that people were

asking who I was supposed to be. Whatever.)




Thanks trick-or-treating stranger for taking a picture for us.


This is Max's preschool party that I helped with.

He is embarrassed of me. He told me so. Can you tell?



Max also had a birthday last month.

We finally had a cake a few days after his real birthday.

(Thanks Big Bun Bakery for making awesome cakes and other delicious food!)



This lady lost her first tooth!! And I was gone at a photo shoot. So sad.

When the tooth fairy left her a dollar she said she would rather have a quarter.

Fine by me.

I think coins are more exciting for kids anyway.

(I don't know why my pictures upload so tiny. Maybe they will get bigger if you click on them so you can get a better view of Joey's muscles.)

ALSO...TELL THE TRUTH. IS 3 KIDS THE WORST TRANSITION IN THE WORLD? I'VE BEEN HEARING THAT LATELY AND I THINK IT IS TRUE. I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THAT ONCE YOU HAVE 3 YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE 10.



10 comments:

The Belnaps said...

I think 4 was harder than 3..plus i think that because Gwen is older...you will be so fine. She'll be a huge help. Don't freak out yet.

The Johnsons said...

Adding Kaecee to our family didn't change anything. I don't think its hard at all. I love it so much! I'm excited for you, when is your due date?

NatPalmer said...

Love the costumes. :)
It just started to sink in this week that I will have 3 kids very soon... and I've been a little panicked ever since. *wimper*

Steven said...

Congratulations! Remember to catch the Tooth Fairy whenever that next tooth pops out.

Free with code ($10 value): Fairy-Proof

http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

The Adams Family said...

Cute costumes suz...I wonder why people were asking who you were...you can totally tell! Not that I would really know but I heard the 3 kids/10 kid thing too, but I think The Belnaps are right when they commented that since Gwen is older it won't be too hard of a transition.

The Adams Family said...

I thought your costume was awesome and I recognized it at once. ( I'm a big fan of the name Adora from sleeping beauty.) Joey's was the only one I had to think about and once I saw Max's it made sense.

Nat said...

Cute costumes!

Three was the biggest transition for me, but at the time, my oldest was only 4. It wasn't that the baby was hard, it was just that I suddenly had more kids than I had hands. #4 and #5 weren't as big of an adjustment. Don't stress about it. You'll do just fine!

P.S. My #3 was my best baby. He was so mellow and started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks. So, when people tell you that #3 is the hardest, remember that it is the number; not the baby! (My #4 was my hardest baby!! So fussy!)

Sarah said...

Having 3 kids has kicked my butt. Everyone on here must be much better parents than I am because it has been a difficult transition for me. Good luck, you are a better mom than I am anyway, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Loriannie said...

Well, you are my #3 baby, and I would like to lie and tell you it was a hard transition, because you would deserve it, but going from 2 to 3 was okay. Let's all be honest though, you are so sleep deprived by the time the squirt comes along, that going from any number to the next is a transition!
I will try to help more this time! :)

Elaine Goold said...

So true, Suzy, so I expect 7 more little grand nieces and nephews just from you and Joey!