Monday, December 06, 2010

Are you still there?

Hmm... what's new, what's new?

Well...I got a haircut. Thanks Randi. Give her a call if you are in or around Price. She does a good job and you can even just tell her to do whatever she thinks will be best and it always works out. If anyone ever took any pictures of me I would post one.

I'm getting bigger and bigger and I complain more and more everyday.


Joey is writing his last paper EVER as I type this. (Well, his last paper at SUU.) Good job Joey!!

Gwen had a dance recital and she knew her whole dance without looking at her neighbors. And then we lost her afterward for 30 minutes. (Thanks for finding her Mom.) She was pretty scared and then she was pretty sad that ALL the other girls had flowers except her. Oops. Next time, next time. I thought she would rather have candy. But then we ate it. It was a LONG recital.

Joey has been refereeing for city league basketball and the kids love to watch him ref more than they like to watch him play. He is pretty cute in his little striped shirt with his whistle.

We've all had the flu and we're hoping not to get it again until next year. Joey and I had it at the same time. I don't know if it was the best or the worst day of the kids life. (Probably the best...cereal and cartoons all day. And whatever else they did....I'm still not sure what went on that day.)

I signed up to be on our ward Christmas party committee and somehow I got assigned to the dinner part of the party. I hope I don't end up sitting by anyone who is unfortunate enough to get my "chicken pillows". Maybe I should skip the party.

My phone is on it's last leg. Usually it is just thinking hard and then it goes blank and then it thinks hard again for a minute. So if I don't text or call you back...keep trying. Or email me or send me a message on facebook. Or at least don't get mad at me, because really it's no different than when my phone is in perfect working condition. I am unreliable and I don't get back to people in a timely fashion.

Oh yeah...I got a new awesome camera. I am in love with it. And I am excited about taking pictures again. So call me. Or email me. Or call me and leave me a message with your email and I will email you. Haha...


Also...my internet is struggling today...so no pictures. I am so boring.


3 comments:

Kristi said...

....and you are working really hard on one annoying ladie's Christmas card. I feel terrible! You are a busy girl, Suzy. I promise to put a wrap on the card today and leave you alone...until next year! Thanks for being you!

Krist in Idaho

Layne said...

What are chicken pillows? They sound very interesting. Now I know why you haven't texted me back or returned my calls.

Nathan and Toni Southam said...

A new camera??? That's so exciting! What did you get! Its almost time for pictures for us again!