Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Cashwell

I ran into a friend the other day while picking our children up for school. She peeked in the car to see Cash and Max told her that his name was Cashwell. So I just laughed and didn't say anything. I thought it was obvious that I wouldn't name my baby Cashwell. Except I did name my baby Cash, so maybe it made sense to her. Later that day she stopped by to bring us dinner and as she is holding the baby she says in a kind of weird voice, "So you named him Cashwell?" Haha....so she had gone the whole day thinking what a weirdo I was.

Today as I was brushing my teeth I heard him say in the other room in a pretend deep voice to his baby brother, "I'm Joey so I'm your dad and you have to do what I say....NOW CRY!" Of course Cash was sound asleep and the exclamation mark was probably kind of an exaggeration. But it was hilarious.

Here are some pictures that we took a few days before Cash came along. I knew I wouldn't get around to it for a few more years if I didn't do it soon. The pictures all kind of look the same because this shoot lasted less than 10 minutes. And I usually tell clients not to wear clothing with writing or cartoon characters...etc. But Max wouldn't listen and we compromised by bringing along a change of clothes. That didn't happen. Thanks for the shirt Melissa. That wasn't sarcastic either, it's one of his favorites and it fits, so that's always a plus at our house.






1 comment:

Kristi said...

Congrats on your newest adorable child! I sure enjoy your blog and can't help but to think if we lived in the same city, we'd be great friends. Anyway, I love, love, love the name Cash. Totally cool.