Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Cuddle Bugs

Isn't this hat cute? I will put a link up later when I'm not half asleep. Amber makes seriously cute hats. And I was excited to find this matching outfit in the clothes Emily gave me.


Kissing Daddy good night. If bedtime wasn't so hectic we would have thought to call and tell Dad good night. Sorry Joey. Tomorrow. I promise.


Trying to capture a sleepy smile, but got this instead.


They love each other. Even if they fight all day long.


Max had preschool today and made this "love bug".

But it doesn't kiss people.

It sucks their blood.

"See these thingies?" (The antennas) "This is what it uses to suck their blood into its body."


I should post a picture of myself to go along with this funny story. But I'm not going to.

Max came up to me in the kitchen today and asked if he could squeeze my legs. I told him he could. So he did. Then he asked if there was milk in my legs. I told him no. Then he started "squishing" my stomach. Then he asked if there was milk in there. I told him no. He looked at me for a second and then asked me why it was still so fat. I guess my legs are looking a little thick too.

We miss you Joey! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

5 comments:

Nat said...

I can't see any of the pictures.
:(
He sounds cute!

The Johnsons said...

I can't see the pictures either, Congrats though!

Nanette said...

For some reason I can't see the pictures. I bet they are adorable!

The Belnaps said...

I'm with the other commentors..can't see the pics..thus I have not seen a picture of your cute baby

Elyse & Dale said...

i can't see these pictures....and now i see everyone else has said that too. But he really does sound DARLING.