Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Newborn Pics-Take One


Cash's umbilical cord remains fell out on Sunday.
Max has been very concerned everytime he sees me change a diaper.
He has asked me countless times what would happen if someone pulled it out.
So...I told him his guts would come out.
I know, I know, but I was afraid that he would get curious and pull it out when I wasn't watching.

So...Max came running down the stairs on Sunday yelling that the babies belly button had fallen out.
Of course my first reaction was that Max had pulled it out.
Cash is only a week old and I usually have to wait at least 2 weeks for that sucker to fall out.
Poor Max...he was so concerned. He is such a sweet and caring little boy.
And he has been my biggest helper.
He knows where all the babies things are and what everything is for and he runs to help anytime I need it.
I'm so glad he doesn't want his little brothers guts to come out of his belly button.


So we gave our little babe his first real bath today. I thought it would wear him out enough that he would sleep through posing and bright lights and nakedness while we took his pictures.

But he didn't.
Didn't even close his eyes a single time.
Oh well.
We'll try again tomorrow.












10 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Oh Suzy, He is adorable! I'm so happy I finally get to see him, your pictures haven't been showing up. How are you feeling? I'm so happy for you, Congrats!

kellyrass said...

He is soooooo cute!!! L O V E.

Elyse & Dale said...

oh.my.gosh.

he is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I want him. He looks so much like Gwenny.

Nat said...

What an adorable little guy! Congratulations!

The Belnaps said...

Oh..my..heck! He is so stinkin cute..and ps I heart his little owl hat so mcuh. Too cute!

patty said...

He is so so so so so so darling. I'm going to have to borrow him for a while.

{Brooke} said...

Suzy, he is so cute. Congrats!!!

Loriannie said...

Yay for tomorrow! I hope no one expects me to share because I am not going to!!!! Just kidding, you can feed him!

NatPalmer said...

Congrats! That is one handsome little man. :)

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, he is so delicious, I want to hold him soooo bad!