Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Smiles

Do you ever have such vivid dreams that it feels like you haven't even been asleep?

I had one of those last night.

It was horrible.

It was one of those dreams where you wake up and for half the day you are still mad at the person you were mad at in your dream. Luckily it wasn't Joey.

(Although he may have had one of those dreams about ME last night.)

The most disturbing thing about my dream last night was the realization after I woke up that the things that happened and the things that were said all came from my very own subconscious.

My subconscious has apparently seen and heard lots of inappropriate stuff.

That sounded worse than it really was. But the people in my dream were saying things that I had to look up this morning. That sounds even worse. Oh well.

When I finally decided to drag my lazy body out of bed for the final time this morning, I got to spend some time with these two cuties.



They actually look kind of weird, but it's the ONLY picture that I've been able to get of Cash smiling so far.

5 comments:

Elyse & Dale said...

His smile is so cute. I have weird dreams like that too and I rationalize the bad stuff by saying that I can't control my dreams.

So you guys aren't moving to Fullerton? What other schools did he get in to? Are you goin to any of them?

Emily P said...

I have had a lot of dreams like that but it's because I am crazy. I miss Cash! He looks like he is getting a little chubby!

Randi said...

ok, you guys need to come down so I can play with Cash. Preferably not this weekend, we'll be gone. Thanks. Randi

The Willdens said...

I've had dreams like that. And they were about my husband who gets to feel the brunt of it all day. It takes that long for me to get it in my head that he didn't REALLY do or say the things, they were just a dream.

Cash is getting so big, and he is so cute! I love when babies smile, it makes everything else better:)

Lori said...

Oh I miss those boys, and the cute girl and the parents!! Please come see me!!