Thursday, November 03, 2011

NEW BREED

The kids and I traveled to Scottsdale yesterday to get Joey's computer fixed at the Apple store.

As we walked by this window display at the MAC store, Max says, "Mom? What kind of people are they?"


Come on.

Kids ask too many questions.

I was hungry and desperately trying to find somewhere non-sit down and/or non pretentious to take my hungry/crazy children to eat.

And I seldom know how to answer Max's questions.

So I said something like, "I don't know honey..." or "just a second..."

I honestly can't even remember.

I don't think he was listening or expecting an answer anyway because immediately he started running to catch up to Gwen.

While he ran he yelled, "GWEN! GWEN! WE SAW SOME PEOPLE WHAT WERE HALF BOY AND HALF GIRL!!"

Love him.

Don't love the underboob.

But maybe he didn't notice that.

2 comments:

Elyse.Beard said...

when Dallin and I were little, we made up special names for people who we were confused at what gender they were

People who looked a little more girl than guy, we called them "girl boys", and people who looked a little more guy than girl, we called them "boy girls". Original huh?

Under boob is gross. Could be a super power name though.

Loriannie said...

didn't see it until you pointed it out...thanks a lot!