Tuesday, June 05, 2012

While Rome Burned.....


I took pictures...



The kids with HeMan
(Can you tell that Max was posing for this one against his will?)


 This was  a large group of nerds playing spin the bottle.  Shortly after this picture was taken Jack Sparrow ran and tackled Pokemon for a kiss.  I don't think any of these people had ever met one another before.  It was hard not to stare.  But then I think they liked the attention.



And they ALL loved posing for pictures. 
(Gwen earned a lot of money that day. I had to pay her $3 for every picture she posed in with a stranger in costume.  I think this one cost me an extra couple of dollars.)




WHAT??!! I DIDN'T SHOW HER FACE!! 




 This was the best costume of the day.
And she was nice.



Oh Gwen....she's turning into a 
Rasmussen...just like she's always wanted.







 And this is how we found Max when we went to bed. 

 I guess he couldn't find a blanket, but wanted to sleep close to Gwen after his day with the freaks and the nightmares that it no doubt produced. 

 So he climbed right in with the body pillow.


ARE YOU MARRIED TO A COMIC BOOK NERD?
HAVE YOU EVER GONE TO COMICON?
THIS WAS A FIRST FOR US....DEFINITELY NOT OUR LAST THOUGH.


NOW TELL ME THE NERDIEST THING ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND.

5 comments:

Kelli Lyn Griffin said...

I love and miss your family so much!!! That looks so funny!!! I had a dream about you guys the other day... actually two nights in a row... so... I've turned into a creeper :)

Elyse.Beard said...

That Rasmussen picture of Gwen: the best. That sleeping picture of Max: the best. And cellulite butt lady? Awesome. Thanks for capturing that photo of me.

My husband is a nerd. He talks about accounting in his sleep and he is a perfectionist when he decorates.

Shauntel said...

Why can't I think of something humiliating to say about how nerdy Ryan is? It will come to me. However, my little brother, who is 27, only wears super hero t-shirts. I mean he has one or two polos for special ocassions, but normal every day wear are super hero shirts. He was a ton of them too. He is the biggest nerd in so many ways. Have you ever watched The Big Bang Theory? He is Sheldon.

kellyrass said...

She can totally be one of us now that she can make the "I am disgusted by everyone" face!! My husband is a cool sexy nerd.

The Belnaps said...

holy pictures batman! seriously those peeps are cray cray. and that girl with a wedgie..boy is she brave. and i miss you guys too. and thanks so much for doing that image for me. I have been crazy busy lately and forgot to tell you thanks..so fb me your address so i can send you lots of christensen candy as a thank you. I'm serious..you better do it..or I'll keep bugging you.