Monday, November 19, 2012

Gwen is getting baptized!

Remember these chubby cheeks?  I hardly can!













She is growing up too fast!

(I bet in a few years I will look back to today and barely remember what she is putting me through now!)

Just joking! (No I'm not...I will never forget...)

But we love this drama queen so much and are finally giving in and letting her get baptized.

(She turned 8 back in August....whatever, right?)

Seriously I don't have any idea what I am doing and when you mix that with my natural laziness...you get 5 days notice!!

So Gwen will be baptized on

Saturday November 24th 2012
@noon
1570 W 11400 S South Jordan, UT

We will be in South Jordan from Thursday to Sunday....come and see us!!



3 comments:

Elyse Beard said...

sad i'm missing this momentous occasion. Good luck gwenny! I miss those chubby cheeks of hers

Sarah Jo said...

I wish I was going to be up north, I would LOVE to see you!!! Gwen is beautiful, I'm still banking on her and Connor getting married :)

Hunter Ann said...

I can't believe she is 8!! Ahh so fun.