Monday, May 13, 2013

Grandma Ghosts


The other night after I took the garbage can to the street I found this scared little baby by the door talking about seeing ghosts. I tried explaining that ghosts weren't real so he insisted on showing me where the ghost was. 



Yep.  That's my room.  And my dirty hallway.

I continued doing laundry and trying to convince him that whatever his brother and sister had told him was just to scare him. He seemed to forget about it after awhile.

When joey got home that night cash was still awake, so he went in to say goodnight.  Cash started back up with the ghost stories.

Joey was determined not to encourage him, but then cash told him it was a grandma ghost and it was all so funny we couldn't resist. We asked what she looked like...or what her name was...I can't remember.

He looked back and forth between us as we sat in the dark and then he started doing this creepy thing where he was pretend eating or something. At first it was still cute and then he started growling and screaming like a crazy grandma.

No temptation to cuddle up next to that crazy baby in the dark anymore.

11 comments:

Randi said...

Ok, you lost me when you said Cash can talk. I haven't seen you guys in forever!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyrass said...

That's exactly what I was thinking!!

patty said...

This sounds like one of Randi's walking nightmares - pretend eating, growling and screaming. Did he say really naughty words?

Sarah Jo said...

Ok, that story kind of freaked me out. I swear kids have a 6th sense, maybe you really do have a grandma ghost???

Layne Prince said...

Creepy. Lynn and I used to see ghosts in price. We both saw a little girl in white at separate times in the laundry room. And a few times things that were fastened to the walls would crash down while I slept waking. Never a grandma ghost though...

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple blogs however the audio quality for
audio songs current at this web site is in fact wonderful.


Feel free to visit my web blog - e-learning.stjohn.org.au

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort
to make a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never
manage to get anything done.

my web page: www.ludwikishafen.de

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are using? I'm
having some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like
to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?


Also visit my web blog vestal

Anonymous said...

I am not able to view this website correctly on firefox I believe there's a drawback

My web page having trouble getting pregnant the third time

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine
Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.

If you know of any please share. Many thanks!


my site; http://learn.equalit.ie/wiki/User:FrancineC

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my
weblog thus i came to return the desire?.I'm trying to to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

My web-site - http://aide.wiki-gestion.com/index.php/User:BernardCr