Monday, February 09, 2015

hello.

Hi.
It's been awhile. 
Lots has changed. 
I moved back to Utah. 
I had another baby. 
And I'm happier than I've been in years.
It was hard to find things to say in a blog post when I was feeling melancholy. 
I like to make people laugh,  not cry,  unless you live with me. 
So I'm back. 
Maybe. 
We'll see
I've said that before. 
I don't know if I'll "catch up" or just move on,  so here are our last missing years in pictures,  just in case I don't get around to it. 
























4 comments:

Kelli Lyn Griffin said...

I have got to see your family!!! I miss you guys so much!

Elyse Beard said...

I'm glad you're back. And I'm so happy you're happy! Miss you

tony said...

nice

http://www.rushessayland.com/ said...

Very nice photos of yours and your family! I can only agree with you than the more children you have the more happy person you become! Nice!